When it comes to designing a perfect living space for a pet, people usually forget one thing. When it comes to designing a perfect living space for a pet, they mostly neglect the most important factor, that is, the design itself. There are some designs that seem to be the best, but often times are not the most practical. These are the tips that you need to keep in mind when you are planning to design a perfect living space for pet.
Layout – The layout of your living space should be designed around the concept of color and furnishing. People often forget about furnishing when they are designing a perfect living space for pet. There is no doubt that pets are indeed loveable but do not make the mistake of ignoring furnishing. Furnishing plays a very vital role in making your living space look beautiful.
- Need a Nice Place for Your Pet to Sleep and Be Kept Safe Try This Doggie Crate
- Under the Stairs Dog House
- Built in Dog Crate Area
- DIY Dog Food Station with Storage Underneath
- Cool Fold Out Dog Bed Murphy Bed
- Stylish Storage and a Sleeping Space for Pets in an Old Dresser
- No Sew Way to Make This Dog Bed
- A Pocket Pet Door Stays Hidden When Not in Use
- Go for a Cat Ladder House
- Built into Night Stand or End Table
- Kitchen Island with Built in Feeder Station
- An Old Vintage TV Console Repurposed Project the Result Is Amazing
- Make a Self Scratcher for Your Furry Friend
- Clever Uses of Old Pallets for Double Bed
- Shipping Pallets Made a TV Table Dog Crate
- Simple Steps You Can Build Your Own Pet Ramp Attached Your Bed
- Built into Window Bench
- Bone Pool onto a Floating Deck
- So Cute Hammock Made with a Magic Carpet
- So Cool Dog Bed with Storage Above
- Creative Kitchen Built in Dog Crate
- Using an Old Sweater to Make a Bed
- Turn an Vintage Ladder to This Cute Pet Tree the Hammock from a Towel Is My Favorite
- DIY Cat Tent from a T-Shirt and a Wire Hanger
- Dog Doors Are Great for Pet Owners with Busy Schedules
- Build a Glass Balcony for a Furry Friend
- Clever Feeding Station for a Growing Puppy
Furniture – You need to decorate the furniture with fabric, rugs, paintings and other decorative items, that will make your living space look more attractive. You can even get your pet’s name on the furniture by engraving his or her image. It would be very much appreciated if you engrave your pet’s name on the furniture and also on the walls.
Color – You need to design your living space as light, dark and neutral, so that all parts of the room can blend in well. One good way to achieve this is to hire a decorator to help you choose the color scheme for your living space for the pet.
Decoration – Choose the best pieces of decoration that will add value to your design. Choose carefully from the pictures that you choose to adorn your walls, dining table and other areas of your design.
Design – The design of your living space for pet should be simple, yet elegant. Do not make the mistake of using too many decorations, as your pet might be able to see it.
Make sure that you design a design that is easy to understand and follow. You can draw the design yourself or you can opt to hire a professional designer. It is advisable to design a design yourself, since you can always modify it later if required.
If you want to design a design for your pet, be sure to plan all the steps well. You can also ask your friends and family to help you when you design a design for your pet.